The cause of young “The Flash” actor Logan Williams death revealed by his mother who said he died of Fentanyl overdose
Logan Williams has been battle with drug abuse for a few years, starting at a very young age of 13.
In an interview with New York Post , Logan’s mother Marlyse Williams discovered her song was into drugs taking 3 years ago.
At first, he started with Marijuana before he moved to other drugs taking,
when the actor was schooling and acting on the
- Hallmark series When Calls the Heart,
- The ABC sci-fi series The Whispers
- The longtime CW series Supernatural.
Marlyse had to remortgaged their home to help Logan enter two expensive rehabilitation centers.
Some of her words were :
“I did everything humanly possible — everything a mother could do,” she told the outlet.
Did everything but handcuff him to me to try to keep him safe.
The family had kept his addiction “under wraps” as Logan wanted to continue a career in entertainment.
Logan was always hoping to get back into acting, music or whatever future he wanted,”.
We didn’t want people to know because of the judgment, because of the embarrassment, because of the criticism. We wanted it to go away.
Marlyse said her heart broke after hearing singer Melissa Etheridge on Wednesday announced the death of her 21-year-old son,
Beckett, who died from an opioid overdose.
“My heart breaks for her because I know the initial devastation of knowing your beautiful boy is gone.
Unfortunately, I can relate. We are in this horrible club. A club you don’t want to be a member of.”
I just know the last thing we said to each other was, ‘I love you,
Every night I put a candle by the window. I just want Logan to know that he’s always welcome to come back home,”
When he was alive I’d always leave the light on [for] if he’d come home.
I leave the light on so he knows I’m here for him.