BBNAIJA 2020 LIVE UPDATES

 Lady shared horrifying video of how rat almost caused gas explosion in her home

Lady shared horrifying video of how rat almost caused gas explosion in her home

A Nigerian lady on Instagram known as @missyposhkitchen has taken to the platform to reveal how rats nearly caused cooking gas explosion in her house.

She said she observed the content of her gas cylinder being depleted earlier than normal and wondered what the issue could be, not until an engineer discovered that rats were chipping on the pipe connecting to the cylinder.

The Yoruba lady proceeded to advise people to always check for gas leak before cooking as it might lead to an explosion.

Read Also: ‘I am an Antichrist, A water goddess’, Nigerian lady reveals

She wrote;

“This is a great testimony! I noticed my gas has been using few days to finish over 2months. I’ve been worried what has been causing the gas to finish under few days gas that used to last 3weeks to 1month started using 1week.”

“So today i called engineer to check this and when he brought out the gas to check the back we found out rat has eaten the pipe of the gas, and I’ve been cooking with it like that over 2months.”

“My advice to everyone out there always check your gas properly before starting to cook everyday it is very important. Never feel lazy to use few seconds to check the pipe connector before cooking. I’m a living testimony, some is not up to this and exploded. Alhamdulilahi”

 

Leave A Reaction
+1
0
+1
0
+1
0
+1
0
+1
1
+1
0
+1
0
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x