How generator fumes almost killed me – Laura Ikeji

How generator fumes almost killed me - Laura Ikeji

How generator fumes almost killed me – Laura Ikeji

Fashion entrepreneur, Laura Ikeji has opened up on her scary encounter with generator fumes and just like everybody else, it wasn’t a pleasant one and left her grateful for life.

According to Laura who is the younger sister of media mogul Linda Ikeji, she went to visit a friend and they slept off at night and left the generator running, very close to the door.

By the time she woke up, her friend had already passed out on the floor.

Struggling with a headache, pains in her bones and coughing badly, she managed to open the door and put off the generator and almost immediately, started throwing up.

VIEW ALSO :  I Don’t Repeat Clothes – Laura Ikeji Brags

With the help of some neighbours, she managed to wake her friend up who also started throwing up.

How generator fumes almost killed me – Laura Ikeji

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP

Loading...

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply